Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baby Girl's Nursery

Yesterday was a good day. 
I went to the doctor and found out I am dilated 1cm and 85% effaced and baby is really really really low. I'm not even 36 weeks yet! I told Mitch our baby's progress and he told me he was going to have a heart attack. (I think he was really counting on 42 weeks) And I'm telling her to keep it up!
Then we found out our chair arrived!!! 
So, as promised, here is Tessa's Nursery.





 
 

And some close-ups..






I can't take credit for pretty much anything in here. The crib quilt and skirt, the name board, the curtains, and the chair were all gifts from people who love Tessa very very much. Thank you to everyone who helped make her nursery so darn adorable!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is adorable!! I might steal some ideas for McKinley's!! We're so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your daughter's nursery is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mallory I love it! It's so sunny and happy :) The blanket is adorable and Phoxay did a great job on the name!

    ReplyDelete