Tuesday, September 18, 2012

5 Months

Tessa turned 5 months! She is so fun, I have no problem staying home with her all day everyday. I get sad on days I have to go into work. And is it weird that when she doesn't wake up for her usual nightly feeding I miss her and just wish she would wake up so I could hold her and rock her and snuggle her, even if it is at 4am? No stats this month due to no dr.'s appointments! This is a first for us.

This month:
  • She had her first cold. And it was the pits. I am now a grizzly bear when sick people come around. And I totally understand the big deal when other mothers are they same way.
  • Loves to be tucked in. She grabs her blanket and pulls it up to her chin, turns her head and is out. Most of the time.
  • Sings with me in the shower: I say "Tessa go ahhhhhhh" and she goes "AAAAHHH" not quite in a sing song way, more like yelling.
  • Has literally stopped rolling over. She actually fights us when we try to help her. She's sitting up now, so maybe she thinks she only has to work on one thing at a time?
  • Does not love getting dressed and does not love being put in her car seat. She initially gets very upset and then chills out.
  • Is very good at finding her binky and putting it in her mouth 
  • I had to start buckling her into her toys because of so
 and so


Tessa says hi:

Sitting up, we obviously think it's funny when she falls over:

My cute girl:

Dancing with dad:

This girl loves her papa

No comments:

Post a Comment