Monday, September 24, 2012

Sharing Time

I thought I'd share our recent experiences with dinner and a movie.

I was at work last night, and I got a series of texts from Mitch that went as follows:
"So I was watching The Office on Netflix and went into the kitchen to make some dinner. I put Tessa on the couch, she somehow got a hold of the remote and TOTALLY TURNED ON BABY EINSTEIN ALL BY HERSELF! haha that was awesome!"
"Here she is"
"The funniest part is that she dropped the remote and stopped playing with it once her show was on. haha. Man I love her."
 Later Mitch told me the remote was not that close to her (like on the next cushion over) and she got the DVD to start playing, not just on the main menu page. Mitch said "She obviously worked so hard to get the show on I couldn't turn it off, so I watched it with her, even though we watched it earlier today." That's love.

I have trouble getting from Netflix to DVD's, but this girl.. She knows what she wants! And does every baby love Baby Einstein like mine does? I don't think she even blinks when it's on. And do those movies ever make you think "Dang! Why didn't I think of this? This lady is making a lot of money." It's so simple! And babies (at least my baby) totally loves them. Oh well, we can't all have million dollar ideas. Good thing I have a great baby and awesome husband to keep me happy anyway.

Also this week, we started feeding her baby food! First up: Squash. 
Here's how she did:
Disclaimer: Sorry about the awkward chest shot, Mitch swears he didn't realize..


And some pictures :)





No comments:

Post a Comment