Monday, May 6, 2013

Oh no...

While Tessa was napping this morning I went back and read all of her monthly posts since birth, and I got the itch. I frantically sent a text to Mitch

"Oh no."
"I just got the itch to have another baby."
"Oh no. Well lets treat it like any other itch and NOT scratch it right now and see if it gets worse or just goes away"
"Okay it's gone now."
"I need to start scrapbooking."
"Yeah, just stay busy. Scrapbooking sounds like a great idea."

Haha! I have been very adamant about not wanting another baby anytime soon. I even just signed up for maternity coverage that won't come into effect for another 10 months. "That won't be a problem." I said. But dang those posts, it just brought me back to when she was little tiny! I already miss those days. But what a great excuse to get Mitch on board with spending money on frivolous things such as scrapbooking supplies. 

I also realized how grateful I am that I've blogged this ENTIRE experience. And that I've kept up with it. Even if no one follows my links on facebook, or reads my posts, or leaves comments, it's such a great thing to have. If anyone is considering it, or becoming discouraged: DO IT! Life changes all the time. The words, even if I didn't write down the feelings, bring back so many more memories of that time. It's nice to read them, and it's also nice to have them for when I start things like....scrapbooking :)

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! Just stay away from newborns for a while and you'll be okay. Or just get on with it already ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, maybe I just need to stop reading all your posts Jen, your family makes me want to have more! You make it seem so fun and easy

      Delete
  2. Oh man I have felt the same way... but I don't want another baby... I want Maddux to be little again. Does that make since? It makes me sad how quickly time has passed. We'll have to see if we can coordinate #2 as well as we did #1. :)

    ReplyDelete