Friday, December 30, 2011

6 months

 Last week I reached 6 months! Which means I am entering my LAST trimester! And our baby is as big as an eggplant! I'm not sure if I've said this already, but the 2nd trimester was by FAR more happy and exciting than the first. And I'm hoping the last one goes by in a flash. I seriously can't wait to meet our little girl. 
And then there are some days I think, "what in the WORLD did I get myself into?! I can't do this!!" Luckily, those thoughts are getting more and more rare. Ever since my little niece was born, who I can hardly wait one more month to meet, I just want to hold in my arms what's been cooking in the belly.



Christmas in Arizona was amazing. Except that both Mitch and I were sick, it was so relaxing and we loved spending time with family we don't see often enough. 
This year instead of having a "Christmas morning" we did Christmas at night. I REALLY loved it. I felt like it put everything about Christmas into perspective and priority was going to church and spending time with family and remembering the savior, having family dinner, and THEN it was presents. Of course Christmas morning for little kids is super exciting and very special, but Mitch and I decided making the presents wait on occasion is not such a bad idea.

A little belated, but I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! And as good of a year as we did!
Yay for 2012, where we become a family of three!

In case you were wondering about the new song, this is the one we danced to at our wedding :) Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment