Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tessa's Blessing

The whole weekend of Tessa's Blessing was amazing! Starting with Friday, Mitch won a free night at the Grand America hotel and we celebrated having the night to ourselves by going to The Roof on top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was amazing. The whole night. My favorite part was sleeping in the next morning :) I also told Mitch he must now become a millionaire, or very close to it, because I could get used to vacationing in grand hotels.

A TON of family came into town for it (we are so loved) and it was so nice spending time with everyone. Saturday was spent with all of our family. Sunday was a beautiful day, and although Tessa fussed throughout her blessing (she filled her pants literally right before it started), it was still nice. My grandmother knows shorthand and was able to jot down a few things so she'll have it forever! For some reason I did not think it was Tessa that was crying, I remember thinking, "that baby behind me is loud" then afterward I saw Mitch's face of "what can you do?" and realized that was definitely Tessa crying. I figure it was great I didn't realize it or I wouldn't have been so focused on what Mitch was saying. After the blessing we had a luncheon at the gardens of Tahitian Noni, where Mitch works.

Here's some pics of the lovely weekend





  





 We're very blessed to have a family who loves us and Tessa so much. We're grateful to everyone who made the effort to come out and support us on this special day for Tessa<3

1 comment:

  1. Mallory you look so amazing! And Tessa is a little doll. I love her swimsuit :)

    ReplyDelete