Sunday, April 14, 2013

How I know Tessa is My Tessa

A while back, my sister did a post called “How I know Ella is My Ella” and I thought it was adorable, so I had to do one about Tessa. Here are the things about Tess that make her mine:
  • ·         She sits on her bum, and uses her legs to spin herself around in circles
  • ·         She growls, and has since she was teeny tiny – one reason we call her our bear
  • ·         She has some killer dance moves, I wish I had them on video, and I wish I could explain them, but I can’t supply you with either. You’ll just have to trust me
  • ·         She lifts her chin, scrunches her nose, and breathes hard through her nose in and out. Where she learned it or why she does it? All I know is I love it
  • ·         Tessa LOVES other babies, and kids. She gets so excited to see them
  • ·         If she gets a hold of a blanket or clothes she’ll whip it across her body back and forth
  • ·         She flaps her arms when she gets excited
  • ·         She ALWAYS says “ooooooooo” (I really think she picked this up from Ella)
  • ·         She’s great at sharing, she’ll give everyone around her the food she has and toys she’s playing with
  • ·         She tightens up her muscles and shakes, mostly when she’s protesting something, like when I try to put shoes on her
  •         She is excellent at copying our words, even though she can't say the words, she gets the tones exactly right
  • ·         We think she has a permanent dent in her forehead now. Seriously, it’s been there for over a month. It’s in the same spot when she fell off the couch onto hardwood floor and got a big goose egg and a black eye. Mitch said he has one in the same spot too. Maybe it’s genetic or maybe my husband and daughter are just clumsy in the same way :)
  •        She always puts her index finger up to her mouth, Betty Boop style
  •        She seeks to destroy when she knows we are coming over to pull her away from something, she'll make one last attempt to impose purposeful destruction
  •        She has very small feet
  •        She makes the biggest frown you have ever seen
  •        She is crazy flexible
      There are so many things that make Tessa who she is, and I love being able to be home with her so I can keep learning them. We are so grateful to be parents to such a delightful little girl.

Growling

Laughing


Conducting


No comments:

Post a Comment