Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014: A Year in Review

What a crazy, wonderful year. In order to keep my facts straight for my future scrapbooking days (which WILL happen...someday) I need to write about the highlights of 2014.

Jan - Job promotion. Found out about baby #2. I'm sure there was some packing up our stuff amongst all the sickness.
Feb - We moved to Southern CA
March - uhh..more sickness?
April - Tessa turned 2! We traveled up to Sac and had a birthday bash for her there, gender reveal for baby girl
May - 4 year anniversary and a kid free trip to Catalina Island. Mitch turned 28 ♡
June-July - tried to fit in as much fun family of 3 stuff we could think of... see previous post. I had the best baby shower ever.
August - moved to Northern CA
September - I turned 27. Had our baby Eve
October-November -  my life revolved around baby Eve, everything else was a blur but we spent uber amounts of time with our families.
December - We bought our first house!

And there you have it. Don't be fooled, our whole year was not a highlight but who wants to scrapbook about the lowlights? This is the good stuff :) SO excited about 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment